Spray technology for consistent chlorine solution strengths
Designed to provide a precise dose of liquid chlorine for efficient water disinfection, the new generation of easiflo® IP system meets the increasingly stringent requirements for operator safety and for the environment. This device is intended for the exclusive use of dry Calcium Hypochlorite, in the form of 7 gram briquettes.* Based on a patented spray technology, this feeder can also chlorinate water flow systems and multi pools applications. Easy to install, use and maintain, our feeders can also be used in conjunction with a chlorine controller or a water flow sensor.
- Uniform dissolution of briquettes through the manifold kit.
- Improved insolubles elimination : washdown manifold.
- Constant and reliable concentration of chlorine solution strenght.
- Optimum operator safety : safety lid + dry Cal Hypo.
- Double safety for overflow (mecanical and electric).
- 1 single feeder can supply several injection points.
- Easy installation, handling and maintenance.
- Feeders capacities adapted to the sizes of the pools, process water flow disinfection (3 sizes available).
- Compatible with most dosing pumps.
- Simple loading process & Small footprint.
- Reduction of the initial investment cost.
- Technical support.
easiflo® Feeder Specs
|title||E 20 IP||E 40 IP||E 100 IP|
|Briquettes capacity hopper (kg)||20||50||100|
|Max chlorine production (kg/day) / 1 bar||42||85||203|
|Concentration of the chlorinated solution (%), at 1 bar||1,8||1,8||2,2|
|Feeder Weight (Empty)||15||20,5||41,5|
|Feeder weight (full)||50||85||160|
|Dimensions (width X depth)||723 x 555||850 x 660||968 x 860|
|Dimensions (H), lid closed / open||860 / 1173||982 / 1335||1107 / 1591|
easiflo® IP Feeder System Schematics
Constant Chlor® Briquettes
- 68% available chlorine
- With anti-scale active ingredient (preserve the facilities)
- Do no require any special training for their use
- Storage for several years in their sealed buckets
- Briquettes in 25kg pails
- No pressurized cylinders on site
- Complies with the European directive 98/83 for bromates, chlorites and chlorates
- Meets the standards EN 900 (drinking water in Europe)
- BPR (European Biocidal Product Regulation EU 528/2012) supported
- NSF / ANSI 60 certified
* SIGURA and its CONSTANT CHLOR® brand offer calcium hypochlorite briquettes, with anti-scale additive, perfectly adapted to the easiflo® IP feeders. Please, contact your sales representative for more information.